Companies - Management - Employees
Promoting positive and productive working environments through personal awareness, accountability and proactive planning. Improving corporate image and efficiency by guiding a staff self-assessment process.
Staff and Management become more aware and better equipped to achieve a peaceful and productive working environment by developing action plans designed to improve overall morale, motivation and pride.
Team members feel better about themselves and the work they do while promoting a positive attitude that pleases both employers and customers.
* Motivational, precise and results oriented
* Great boost to employee moral, validation and appreciation
* Staff members feel motivated to do more and improve their performance
* Based on participation, integrating dynamics & illustrations, motivational
* Outlining specific recommendations through the Actions Samples
* Staff members feel motivated and aware of specific personal skills and resources
* Implementation of actions with direct positive impact on the work environment and productivity
* Develop individual outline for personal Action Plan
* Key issues illustrated through group dynamics
* Discovering personal motivation
* Interactive group participation
* Specific recommendations
* Best practices outline for coping with emotional distress
* Establishing accountability measures
* Maintain personal follow-up checklist
* Motivational integrating dynamics
* Actions Samples w/ specific recommendations
* Emotional tools & resources
* Implementation of actions
* Direct positive impact on self-image and working environment
Staff Member - Miami, Florida
"I am truly grateful for the opportunity to participate in such a great workshop. It was a complete integral experience and Xiomara constantly encouraged us to embrace positive change. I recommend it to whoever wants to empower staff members to their full potential"
School Director - Orlando, Florida
"Our group workshop was beyond our expectations. The way Xiomara addressed major issues causing troubles was subtle and simply amazing. Can't wait to invite her again!"
“If you don't take charge of shaping your own destiny, others will apply their agenda to you.”